Thursday, August 11, 2011

Q & A with the author!

This is a short sample of a Q&A with the celebrated and popular author. The rest will be posted soon!

Blogger: Hi, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.
Author: My pleasure. This way the readers can get to know me more, plus I happen to enjoy interviews.
Blogger: Great. We'll get right to it. What inspired you to write this book?
Author: In my time at the...Anonymous Branch, I had some many amazing and unbelievable experiences that I had to share with the world. It was a writer's dream come true.
Blogger: So most of these are true stories?
Author: Oh yes. The names have been changed, but the facts pretty much remained the same.
Blogger: So, Robert Pierce, your boss in the book, is really that selfish and unpredictable.
Author: Yes he is, and that's what makes him hilarious. You never know what he's thinking of next!
Blogger: (laughs) I agree, his character was really funny.
Author: I'm sure Robert will be glad to hear that.
Blogger: Yes, I'm sure he would. Why did you write the book in this format, in anecdotes?
Author: I've always pictured the book as a TV show, because that's what I thought when I was there. I remember thinking, "why isn't there a reality show about this wonderful and crazy people?" Although there is a chronological order and there's a theme uniting each chapter, they can stand alone on their own, like a sitcom.

The rest of the Q&A to come soon! Don't forget to get a copy of the book that has all the critics and advanced readers laughing! Coming out in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment